3D Butterfly

Wednesday 16 November 2011

u tucked me in, turned out d light
Kept me safe n sound @ night
Little gals depend on thngs like dat


Brushed my teeth n combed my hair
Had 2 drive me evrywhr
U wr alwayz thr whn Iuked bck


U had 2 do it all alone,
Mke a lvng, mke a hme
Mst hv bn as hrd as it could be

N whn I couldn't sleep at night
Scared thngs wouldn't turn out right
U would hold my hand n sing 2 me

Caterpillar in d tree
Hw u wndr who u'll be
Cn't go far but u cn always drm


Wish u may n wish u might
Don't u worry, hold on tight
I promise u thr ‘ill cum a day
Butterfly fly, Butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly,butterfly fly away
Flap ur wngs nw u cn't stay
Tke those drms n mke thm all cum true

Butterfly fly, butterfly fly away
We've been waiting 4 dis dy
All alongnk nwing jst what 2 do
Butterfly, butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly, Butterfly fly
Butterfly fly away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thnx 4 ur comment..!